Sunday, February 21, 2016

Weekend Report

This weekend has been so great. It seems like ever since I got to Job Corps I haven't really had any time for just myself, which is fine, I'm not complaining, it was just incredibly nice not to have to go and hang out with anyone, and just be by myself.

This week is my last week of Anatomy and Physiology, and the week after we start Phlebotomy and I'm super excited for that. Might sound weird, but it really really interests me. Probably because I don't care too much for anatomy or physiology.

I also started working on rewriting one of my stories, and I've got to say, I'm my own worst critic. I've always known it, but I'm not even a full chapter in and I'm already hating what I'm producing. I suppose that's just the cons of being a writer.

I hope everyone is doing well. Spring is almost here!

No comments:

Post a Comment