Sunday, February 7, 2016

Here's to My Future

Hard work really does pay off.

I decided to run for student government, I put myself in academics so I could raise my TABE score in math to a 12.9 (which is the highest you can get), I've signed up for the SAT's in March, and I'm going to be taking tours of a couple of colleges.

I'm so happy with my life right now. I'm working towards building a solid future for myself, and every step I take feels like it's in the right direction.

Last year at this time I don't think I'd have ever seen myself feeling like this. All in all things really can change majorly in a year.

I got elected into my position as Female Dorm President, and never have I felt more liked than when the staff that runs the SGA called my name and all those people cheered.

I brought my score up to a 12.9 like I wanted to.

I've started studying for the SAT's.

Life is what you make it, and I'm here making mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment