Monday, February 15, 2016

Re-Writing A Story

If you're a close friend or family member you may or may not know that I like to write. From stories, to poetry, to just plain old journal entires, I like to put my thoughts down. I also tend to be very critical of myself and end up thinking almost all my poems and stories are utter garbage, but that's just the perfectionist part of me.

The reason I bring this up is because I've been wanting to write and get back on the bandwagon for quite a while now, and it just hasn't happened.

I'm happy to say though that I'm finally going to go back and rewrite a story I wrote last year and actually liked. It's going to take me some time because of everything else I have going on in my life right now, but that's okay.

Everything is just a work in progress.

I hope everyone is doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment